Afterliving Afterliving

Agree and Disagree

This video was very touching in a way, your idea of the soul after death and great memories Idea was great. You have also chose a great song to use and animated very well on the timing which also give effect to the viewer. Yet I must agree with some that the art work could have improved, but looking at some of your other vids I'm asuming that it was rushed a little. The animation itself was not as bad as it could have been, but it still kept the flow of the video (even though it was still a little chompy). All in all, I still liked it. Kept it up..... but not the same! =P

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

O.o

why must all of these videos have these gay ideas.

Phobotech responds:

Titanomachina: a story of a giant robot getting it on with a giant rock monster.
Tarboy: a story of how a possessed entity of robot souls gets revenge on the masters that betrayed them, not with hate...but with love...
Pigpen: a story of Pigs and how a life of sexual abuse can lead down a darker path. The people with the money control this town...and they are the pimps of the street.
Bitey of Brackenwood: fucks little yellow farting blobs for 20 minutes straight.
Waiting on the Bus: this guy is into fucking on public bus stops.
Tankmen: ....actually, they really do have their moments, but that's besides the point.

Not ALL of these videos are gay ideas; that would be stupid. But gay jokes every once and a while is STILL funny, so grow up, get a sense of humor, and quit acting like a homophobic moron.

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

i like it i like it i like it

Great ending. I was in the mood for some murderer to come by, but this is even better. XD

Looking Up Looking Up

nice man

had a unique and brilliant music and a classic but expecting twist.

The Last Gift The Last Gift

geez

I finally start to see something that is good and it was just ruined by the ending. Why did you HAVE to make Jesus crap out fish and bread anyways? Yet I liked the art and the everything else of the vid. 9/10

Sketched-Merry Sketchmas Sketched-Merry Sketchmas

SO TRUE

JESUS WILL PREVAIL XD

Christmas Crashers Christmas Crashers

.....

noooooooooo, just nooooooooo

don't make me hate the castle crashers

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin